Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Alright so, second post

Just finished a bowl of frosted mini-wheats. Dang I love those things. I mean its fiber mixed with sugar and it holds in the milk in little bite sized chews. How can you go wrong with that? Whoever invented this cereal should be kissed.

Another goal of this blog, is to put the different things I have written here as links or something, but I don't know how to do that.

Really excited about FOW. Have my late war book, and Don and I are thinking of some good campaigns to run. I have a whole rifle company to paint still. I am going to try dipping them.

Dan hooked me up with my very own copy of Descent I am looking fwd to seeing how that works with Lou in a scaled down version.

My painted figs of space marines came back. Very very happy. www.paintedfigs.com There as good as the level of detail I would have given it myself. Since I am not infatuated with 40k anymore this lets me field a nice army when I want to just play with friends.

Had a blast playing Le Havre with the breakfast club. Brian and Dave.

And lets see reading World War Z still the Walking Dead. Still love the Walking Dead. WWZ is eh still IMO.

And listening to Shawn Colvin (Live) and Paolo Nutini.

Raef out

No comments:

Post a Comment