Thursday, January 28, 2010

And here's the more....

I was zonked out tired last night. Cooked some food in Lotro, made kindred within my cooking guild. Read Walking Dead trade paperback #9. Love this series.

At breakfast gaming club, we played RuneWars. Here is my take on it. I like the game. I want to love it but I don't. BCG we took 5 hours with lots of breaks for ummmm...you guessed it...coffee. I won and I do not love the game. Here is the thing and Dave agreed with me. Spencer and Brian loved it for the record. I am not sure I got my fun's worth for the 5 hours. I know I know it normally does not take that long, but it seemed a little to random for me. Yikes a shocker I know.

For example, I was able to get three dragon stones in one round, bam I won the game. Dave and Spencer and Brian really did not do anything wrong I was just luckier I felt after one game.

I don't know, maybe I am into solitaire games right now, but my thoughts are when I am farming and I lose, I still feel like I was working on and building something and feel good at the end vs. my opponent pulled that lucky card and got 5 cattle and bam wins the game. Just my two cents.

A great game, smooth, worth the money, but after my first play not my favorite but I wanted it to be.

Stoni is levelling nicely, having a blast with skirmish battles. I am currently working on getting some campaign marks so I can get a cosmetic dwarven work outfit. I really like this about this game, to me it is just fun to work towards something with absolutely no game significance other than props from your online friends.

Want to try Star Trek online, but not sure I am quickly running out of time in my life.

That is all for now.

HD

No comments:

Post a Comment